MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Complaints Regarding Child Care
The Maryland State Department of Education, Office of Child Care investigates complaints about child care program violations. To report a complaint or receive instructions on how to request public information on a specific program's complaint history, please call 240.314.1400. Suspected child abuse or neglect in child care are investigated by both the Office of Child Care and Child Welfare and should be reported to the 24 Hour Child Welfare Report Line at 240.777.4417. Check online for licensed child care program inspection reports at the link listed below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Child Care Licensing - Compliance Record Search

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.