MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee - Request a Copy of W-2 Form
For current or former employees requesting a copy of their W-2 form (this may have occurred because the employee moved and did not complete a Personal Data Form to change their address), a Payroll Request Form (PDF) to request a duplicate W-2 form must be completed and faxed to Payroll at 240.777.8843. If a current or former employee has moved, a Personal Data Form for change of address should also be completed. Forms can be obtained on the web. The completed Personal Data Form should be faxed to 240.777.5130, or mailed to the Office of Human Resources, Records Management, EOB 8th Floor, 101 Monroe Street, Rockville, MD 20850.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Payroll Request Form
  • Personal Data Form
  • Montgomery County Employee Forms

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.