Skip to main content

Taxi Driver Requests to Sublicense a Fleet Passenger Vehicle License (PVL)

Applicants that would like to sublicense a fleet passenger vehicle may pick up an application at one of the five cab companies (Action Taxi, Barwood Cab, Sun Cab, Regency Cab, or Orange Cab). A completed application with driving record and a letter from an insurance company licensed to do business in Maryland certifying that the applicant will be able to acquire the required insurance must be submitted to the Taxicab Office, 101 Monroe Street, 5th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.