Skip to main content

Use of Performance Bond for Posting of Bond for Permit

A document known as a "Performance Bond" can be utilized for posting bonds for Sediment Control Permits and Right of Way permits. A "sample" Performance Bond format is on the DPS website. Performance Bonds are documents utilizing the DPS form that are issued by insurance brokers. Please click on the link below for further information.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.