Skip to main content

Reporting an Abused or Neglected Animal

Notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville, notify them at 240.314.8930. If the incident is occurring on Park property, notify Park police at 301.949.8010.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.