MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Sinkhole Repair
The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services inspects and repairs sinkholes on County maintained roadways within the Right-of-Way. If this requires immediate attention or is potentially hazardous, please contact the non-emergency police number (301.279.8000) after 5:00 PM Monday - Friday (excluding County observed holidays).

Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field. If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within three (3) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Roadway and Related Maintenance
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request