MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Food Service Facility or Restaurant Manager License
The due date for applying for or renewing a food service facility license is January 31st of each year. The Health and Human Services website contains information about how to become a certified Food Service Manager. Applications (including renewals) are also available online at the URL link. For lost food service manager cards, one must go into the L&R office at: 255 Rockville Pike, 1st Floor, Rockville, MD. 20850. Office hours: 8 AM - 4 PM. Please be sure to bring ID. There is also a $10.00 replacement fee. Methods of payment: credit card, cash or check.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Certified Food Service Manager Information
  • Food Service Facility License and Renewal Application