MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

New Sidewalk Request or Complaint
DOT's Division of Transportation Engineering manages the Annual Sidewalk Program. Requests to construct a new sidewalk can be submitted to the office for review and consideration. An application form for requesting a sidewalk is available by clicking on the first link below. If further assistance is required, please call 240.777.7270. Complaints about a new sidewalk or a new sidewalk project should be directed to Transportation Engineering at 240.777.7220.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • New Sidewalk Application

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.