MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Application Materials and Fees for a Residential Shed Permit
In order to apply for a shed permit fir buildings less than 200 square feet, a residential application must be completed and two copies of the site plan indicating the size of the shed, dimensions, and the setbacks to the property lines. If the shed is over 200 square feet, also provide two copies of construction drawings with footing and framing details designed to the International Residential Code (IRC) 2006.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Shed Permit

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.