MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Doctor or Dentist Bills Complaint
If the complaint is in reference to an overdue doctor or dentist bill that has been sent to a collection agency, a consumer complaint can be filed with the office of Consumer Protection. Complaint forms are available on the webpage at Filing Consumer Complaints below. The complaint form is available in English and Spanish.

When the Office of Consumer Protection receives a complaint, it is assigned to an investigator and an acknowledgement letter is sent to the complainant. If the complaint is not a collection issue, contact the Maryland Board of Dental Examiners at 410.402.8538 OR the Maryland Board of Physicians at 410.764.4777 or toll free at 800.492.6836.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing Consumer Complaints

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.