MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Transfer of Farmland
If the property has been assessed as farmland or if the property is being subdivided, the document must be stamped by the State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) prior to coming to the Treasury Division. The Montgomery County State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) office is located at 30 West Gude Drive, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Maryland Assessment Offices

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.