MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Medicaid Card Lost or Stolen - Germantown
Replacement cards are issued by a case worker in the Germantown Office, Income Supports. Please contact case worker to reorder a new card. The office fax number is: 240.777.3477.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Health and Human Services Office Location by Zip Code