Skip to main content

Cancel a Sediment Control Inspection

To cancel a Sediment Control inspection, contact the Sediment Control inspector directly that is listed on the permit. If the permit is not available, the Sediment Control Inspector's name and telephone number can be viewed on the DPS website. On the DPS website, under the heading "Inspections," select "Sediment Control" then click on the "Inspector Area Map".
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.