MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Office of the People's Counsel (OPC)
Due to the County's serious fiscal constraints, the Office of the People's Counsel was not funded in FY 2011, effective July 1, 2010. For assistance with zoning, special exception, or variance procedures, please call 240.777.7900 to speak with a Council staff member.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.