MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Filing an Appeal to Stop/Cease Construction or Demolition Work on a Property
The property owner is not forced to stop construction or demolition work because an appeal has been filed. The property owner may continue to work on a construction project unless and/or until a court issues an order to stop work.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.