MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

City of Rockville Building Permits
All County residents that live within the incorporated city limits of Rockville, must obtain building permits, plan reviews and inspections from the City of Rockville. Rockville City residents should call 240.314.8240. Montgomery County Permitting Services collects impact taxes for the City of Rockville.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • City of Rockville Permits and Applications

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.