Skip to main content

Sober Housing (age 18 or older)

The Department of Health and Human Services ACCESS program can provide information for persons interested in finding housing for those over the age of 18 in a sober environment. Please click on the link below for information on that particular housing option.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):