MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Crosswalk Signal Repair
If a crosswalk signal or audible system needs repair on a County, City or State roadway, a representative from Traffic Engineering and Operations will inspect and repair the issue. Online customers wishing to report a broken signal may click on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please provide the requestor's name, telephone number, location of the crosswalk signal and a brief description of the request.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Traffic Engineering Homepage