MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit Requirement for Removing Trees From the Right of Way
Before a roadside tree is trimmed or cared for in any way including removal, a Tree Care Permit Must be obtained from the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Forest Services (301.854.6060). To obtain a permit go to the URL.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Roadside Tree Permit

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.