MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Complaint Regarding a Water Bill
Utility company complaints are under the jurisdiction of the Public Service Commission (410.767.8000). WSSC complaints are investigated by OCP because it is a self-governing agency. Consumer Protection complaint forms are available online by clicking on the "Filing Consumer Complaints" link below. The complaint form is available in English and Spanish. When OCP receives a complaint, it is assigned to an investigator and an acknowledgement letter is sent to the complainant.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing Consumer Complaints

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.