MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Use of Performance Bond for Posting of Bond for Permit
A document known as a Performance Bond can be utilized for posting bonds for Sediment Control Permits and Right of Way permits. A "sample" Performance Bond format is on the DPS website. Performance Bonds are documents utilizing the DPS form that are issued by insurance brokers. Please refer to the DPS webpage under More Information and click on Bond Information.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Bond Information