MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Sidewalk or Curbing Marked for Replacement
If the County is in a neighborhood to do routine infrastructure maintenance, the Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will be replacing segments of failed or hazardous sidewalks and/or curbing. This work is not being done to improve the appearance of the sidewalk or curbing. Some aged sections may be removed that appear to be safe for cost effective preventive maintenance. Refer to the Division of Highway Services Project List.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate the service requests within five (5) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Concrete Program Overview
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.