MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Funeral Home Complaint
If the funeral home complaint is in reference to overpayment, consumers can file a complaint with Office of Consumer Protection. If the complaint is about services, refer the call to the Maryland State Board of Morticians 410.764.4792.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing a Consumer Complaint

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.