MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Suing in court and filing a complaint with Office of Human Rights at the same time
An individual has the right to sue in court or file a complaint with The Office of Human Rights. If you choose to file with The Office of Human Rights and then decide to pursue a court filing, you must wait 45 days from the date you filed with The Office of Human Rights before you can close your case with Human Rights and file suit in court.